Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another blog about Guarana Seed Tincture

Guarana Seed Tincture NewsMenopause



I just bought a top quality brown leather jacket by Andrew Marc. I treated it with water/rainproofing spray which I usually do with my leather shoes and handbags. Then I applied / rubbed with cotton, a leather conditioning balm (with beeswax) all over the jacket. Now there are dark brown spots from the balm after application. I don't like the uneven color on the jacket. Will these dark spots from the conditioning balm eventually disappear out even out? What are the possible remedies to even out the brown color?

Please help!

Lina
Visit this website for more News on...
Menopause

Superfoods: U - Z



EFFECTIVE NATURAL SOLUTIONS

When First Symptoms Appear

1. Vitamins - Immediately take plenty of vitamin C. You can take about a total of 3000 mg a day in small doses � say 200 mg at a time, which would mean 15 tablets a day.
View this websit fo...
Superfoods: U - Z


Sun Jar - Solar Powered Night Light - Blue
Organic Kelp Powder - 500g Organic Kelp Powder - 500g [] - �6.49
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home